Cognito Escape Games is an interactive and immersive entertainment experience, where we create unique atmospheres to challenge players in teamwork and cognitive skills. We are seeking enthusiastic, friendly game hosts to facilitate players’ experiences in our escape game facility.
We value having a multi-disciplinary team, drawing from your expertise, from whatever background you come from. Everyone has something unique to bring to our team, and we would be interested in hearing what unique qualities and knowledge you may be able to contribute. Our escape games are a reflection of that, and we collaborate our creativity and exercise our cognitive skills to make an immersive form of art.
We are interested in team members who are interested in developing and/or enhancing the following competencies:
- Strong professionalism
- Self-starter and initiative-taker
- Persistence of energy and enthusiasm
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strategic verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Engagement in creative thought
Applicants who already have demonstrated past evidence of the above are favoured for selection.
Responsibilities of an escape game host may include:
- Welcoming and briefing players
- facilitating the game experience through role-playing and hint-giving
- Debriefing players post-game
- Game resetting and clean-up
- Administrative tasks such as game-booking, payment processing, and statistic-recording
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting players’ concerns and game issues
- Contributing to ongoing quality improvement of games
- Attending meetings and in-services for relevant escape game industry purposes such as teamwork-building and guest service skill elevation
We operate on a shift-work basis. Availability is submitted in advance, and then you will be signed up for shifts.
Wage per hour is determined by prior experiences that showcase the competencies outlined above, under Qualifications.